Tuesday, September 8, 2015

For the birds....


Long week-end
but I didn't get much accomplished-
rain = pain
and I had plenty of both unfortunately
and as my grandmother would say in exasperation,
"it was for the birds!"
I did create a gift bag and card
and while I can't show you the contents...
I will say---
both were created around the contents...or the theme of the item therein!
I had help....Lady Liberty was inspecting the final design...
 
smelling the flower...!
 
The base is just a plain old lunch bag..
the designer paper (dp) is old old old Stampin Up from my stash-
except for the tag--that was from a small atc sized stack


Lace, twine and other trims from my stash




Washi tape on the clothespin along with a burlap bow
This was going to be the front side of the tag (Happy Birthday)
But then I decided to make it the backside.
Or maybe not---can go either way!
Of course that blue sentiment oval is popped up
with fun foam (my new cheap pop-dot alternative!)


And that's about all creatively that got finished this weekend.
My mojo and focus has left the brain, body and building!
Did lots of blog hopping---just couldn't seem to settle in to create beyond this.
 
Time for work, vet visit (all paws crossed for good blood work results!),
and then helping a friend with a computer project
so long day ahead after a long week-end!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


No comments: