Sunday, May 26, 2013

Simple Sunday...Every Step You Take...

Since I am still Cricut-less
I am limited in the magic kingdom.
I am also scrounging the bottom of the barrell craft bag
for Pop-Dots!
(Theresa-we NEED to go to WILM
for Pop-Dots AND a "business meeting!")

Anyway...
this cute little stamp
has been sitting on my desk for sometime
and I knew I wanted to whip up some more
itsy-bitsy artsy-fartsy art pieces...
I used a honeycomb embossing folder
and CTMH paper so I could sand it
and expose the white core...
(the honeycomb pattern kinda gives a
"follow the yellow brick road" feel...! ; )
CTMH black cardstock
(I have TWO packages!)
and ribbon.
I of course pop-dotted the top white layer
and then the shoes as well.
Cute...


but it needed something...
wasn't sure what...
and of course I had put them all together...
when I pulled out my CTMH Distressed Backgrounds set
and put it to ink for the first time..
presto-chango...


I think it really made them pop!!!
I just hit the edges and since it's a distressed look anyway
didn't bother to mask...just stamped right over it...


I have several others I want to do...
they are so much fun!
Just 4"x4"
whatchyathink?
Would you purchase this
at a craft show?
A little something for that someone
you work with-just want to send a little
encouragement to? Girlfriend gift?
Let me know!

Until next time, 
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,