Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Girl Version of the Grad Card...

Happy Saturday! At least I hope it was for YOU! For me...the gremlins were in the craft room yet again! I am ashamed to tell you how long it took me to put this card together! Sometimes things just don't work out. Then, while Theresa's computer seems to be sending her pics into computer never-never land, mine seems to be blurring every shot--NOT GOOD--as I took pics yesterday of Maren's school play - Peter Pan-and "graduation". Sigh. So these pics aren't any better than those. I apologize. It's the same layout as the "guy" graduation card---and a lot of the same colors (blue and green). I swapped the green background for bright yellow...added flowers, dots, crystals and bows! I used the same
Boutique Alphabet by Close to My Heart--and, if I had ordered the matching # set, I would've added an
"09" to this card. Oh well...I may want it all--but can't afford it all (at least not all at once! lol!) I think this week I will make an anniversary card for my hubby (can't believe its almost been a whole year...!) out of this same layout/design! It's just too versitle. Will incorporate some photos of us from our dating days to our wedding...hmmm! Stay tuned...
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon
ps/For those of you taking my scrapbook challenge, tomorrow I hope to work on the cover of my album! ; )




1 comment:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

love the summery colors!!! so pretty~